Since COVID-19 pandemic impact, facial temperature scanning has been an important requirement at most of the public service locations such as at hospitals, transportation stations, schools, etc. The monitoring and acceptance have been carried out by people. What if the entire process can be done by robots, then how could we implement them? What do artificial intelligence and technologies have to be involved? Let’s find out with this science advanced tool kit and with your own Misty robots.
- Misty II robot
- PC or laptop with Windows 10 or later
- CPU: Intel i5 or better, i7 is preferred or equivalent
- Memory: 8GB or more, 16GB is preferred
- USB-C and USB 3.x hub available
- Wifi network with internet as an option
- Python 3.8 or later
There are no reviews yet.